Arte sobre arte….
THE FINGER ONE THOUGH
fma week 2014: day 11 → taboo (human transmutation)
"The two brothers who wanted to feel their mother’s warmth once more: Their attempt to bring the dead back to life cost one of them the leg on which he stood, as well as the only family he had left. The other lost his entire body to have it replaced by a suit of armor that could feel nothing. The woman who sought to bring back her only baby was given a body that would never again bear children. And then, the man who looked to change his nation had his eyesight taken from him, and now he can no longer see his future."
1. When doing long assignments, set a 30 minute timer, and race it. This will prevent you from procrastination.
2. All frustrations are self induced. The outside world can invite us to become upset, but ultimately it is us which accept the invitation.
3. Have a stomach ache? Lay on your left side and rub your stomach in clockwise circles. It’ll help!
4. If people are gossiping about you, remember: Birds peck at the best fruit.
5. Buy one, get one free. Then get a refund and keep the free one.
6. When a younger sibling asks you to look at something, look at it. Your seal of approval means the world to them
7. The key to happiness is spending your money on experiences rather than possessions.
We are sun and moon; earth and sky, day and night, fire and water; We are sea and land. It is not our purpose to become each other; it is to recognize each other, to learn to see the other and honor him for what he is: each the other’s opposite and complement.